Blind Snake Blind Snake

I like the idea of it. But when I try to load up the game, it simply becomes a plain white square, impossible to play. For this reason, I am only offering half a star.

KR Ghost Soundboard KR Ghost Soundboard

This doesn't even work.

Theres also some random gear GIF in the centre left.

CometComics responds:

I believe one is caused by the other. There's an issue with your computer that's then bringing up the gear. I've just double checked and it runs perfectly.

Trump's World Trump's World

The game will not even start. On the 'Hold Like This' screen, nothing comes up, and the game does not start. There is what appears to be a floating hand attached to nothing as well.

Make this playable.

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

This is a revolutionary game, and utilised the new State-of-the-art Physics and Graphics engines provided by Donald Trump.
This game rivals many games in quality, such as Call of Duty, Halo, BioShock and Pico's School.

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Funny. It reminds me of one someone else made called 'WWE Interactive'.

Belzeblub-Escape from Hell Belzeblub-Escape from Hell

The Art seems very good, and this would be a potentially good game for me, but there is one problem.
When I load up the game, it stays on the Title Card with the Demon, and the writing saying Daniel Cotorogea. If this was not the case, I would of rated higher.

DanielCotorogea responds:

that's the loader layout, and after loading the sounds it goes to the menu...or it should suppose to do that. Anyway I'll try to fix that thank you very much for the feedback )